The Bozeman Police Department reports
- A roofer’s Rottweiler was roaming around West Olive Street at 10:41 a.m.
- A 17-year-old boy was slamming doors, throwing furniture and hitting walls on West Villard Street at 5:22 p.m.
- A black bear was seen “just chilling on the porch” in the area of South Sixth Avenue and West Alderson Street at 8:06 p.m.
- People were yelling, screaming and playing bass-heavy music on South Rouse Avenue at 10:49 p.m.
- A man said a small, red, heavy-duty truck full of cocaine was heading west near Churchill and Norris roads at 1:16 a.m. The man said he studies MapQuest maps and God gives him visions. He also said he was in a mental hospital for 15 years and was shocked 11 times for schizophrenia.
- A group of kids threatened another group of kids on Village Drive at 5:28 p.m.
- A drunken 47-year-old man fell and cut his forehead while getting out of a trailer at 10:23 p.m. on Red Oak Drive.